The new Dometic Campervan Concept features a noble dark gray design that blends nicely with the original campervan designs. The collection includes an air-conditioner, rear-view camera, awning, window and rain-drainer.
Dometic is now responding to campervan owners’ long-time frustrations. Owners of campervans have been struggling to find RV gears that naturally blend with their beloved second house simply because the color of the gear normally stands out when it’s mounted on a van.
What the owners have been doing is painting over added items to make them fit into the design of the van.
The Dometic Campervan Concept solves this problem elegantly with its noble dark gray; the color matches most campervans on the market nicely, not disturbing the original design of the vehicle.
The Dometic Campervan Concept offers several upgrades with a consistent design language in noble dark gray. Products included in the concept are:
Dometic FreshJet 2000
Roof air conditioner with air distribution box, specially designed for campervans:
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- Cools, warms or dehumidifies air at the touch of a button
- Ideal for campervans
- Cooling capacity: 2000 W
- Heating capacity: 1200 W
- Soft-start – easy start-up even with low electrical protection
Dometic PerfectView CAM 35 NAV
Brake light console camera with NAV adapter, 150° diagonal:
- Supplied with an adapter for connection to multimedia systems or navigation devices
- 150° wide-angle lens with large picture angle
- For FIAT Ducato X250, X290 (and its sister models)
Dometic PerfectRoof PR 2000
Roof awning with complete assembly kit:
- Lightweight and compact dimensions – flattest roof awning on the market
- Ideal for panel vans and small caravans
- Plastic end caps
- High-quality awning fabric made of one piece – no welding seam
- Support legs with patented Easy Lock Flipper
- Lengths from 2.65 m up to 4.5 m, extension up to 2.5 m
Dometic Midi Heki Style 700 X 500
Tilting roof window comes with a new glazing panel, which improves aerodynamics, reduces noise, keeps dirt out and makes cleaning easier. The color matches the design of most vehicle roofs:
- Dual-layer glazing dome – welded with the outer frame
- Opens to three positions: fully open, half-open, and bad-weather position (with lever)
- Separately adjustable darkening and fly screens
Dometic Raintec RT 100
Illuminated drainage, black version:
- Rain gutter for Fiat Ducato sliding doors
- Prevents rainwater getting in when the door is open
- Also features an integrated LED light strip
Dometic FreshJet 2000 will be available on the market in September 2019, the rest of Dometic Campervan Concept products are already available.